Qrafter and Qrafter Pro 4.3 for iPhone and iPad released
Today is my birthday, and Apple gave me a present by approving Qrafter and Qrafter Pro 4.3. They are now live on the App Store.
I have been lazy through last few months and I skipped writing posts about versions 4.1 and 4.2. 4.1 was a big update which had the following features:
- Full iOS 5 compatibility
- vCard parser updated to support new iOS 5 features
- Data Matrix reading support
- 4 new QR Code generation options including event generation
A few days later, I had to submit version 4.2 which fixed a small bug. This version was alive for nearly 3 months and now version 4 3 is ready. It adds the following:
- Front camera support for compatible devices including iPad 2
- Support for iMessage on scanned phone numbers and mail addresses
- Support for FaceTime on compatible devices
- An updated vCard parser
Hope you’ll enjoy my birthday present.