Posts tagged Remove
Türkçe filtreleme açıklamalarını bu sayfada bulabilirsiniz.
FIFA World Cup 2010 would be great, if only those horrible vuvuzelas were not there. If you have a Mac, using the magnificent Audio Hijack Pro application by Rogue Amoeba, you can now filter out the vuvuzela sounds.
UPDATE: I have come across a much simpler and nearly perfect solution. A free Audio Unit plug-in called VuvuX by Prosoniq which is created just to remove vuvuzela sounds. To use it, follow these steps:
1. Connect the line-out of your TV to your Mac’s line in.
2. Select Default System Input in Audio Hijack Pro.
3. Click on Input tab and be sure that Built-in Input: Line In is selected. Now, start hijacking the sound by clicking Hijack.
4. Download this file from Sonicworx site, unzip and mount the dmg file.
5. Copy Vuvux.component file to
~/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components folder of your Mac.
6. If Audio Hijack Pro is running, restart it.
7. Select the Effects tab, and add a VuvuX effect. You can add VuvuX by clicking on one of the squares and selecting AudioUnit Effect > Prosoniq > VuvuX. Default settings were successful enough for me, so I did not change anything after adding the effect. But you can change its settings clicking on Editor button.