I am an IT Professional with good technical knowledge about computers. I like to play with tech gadgets.
I am a systems administrator and software developer. I use only open source applications and operating systems as long as I don’t need special software. Mostly, open source blows proprietary software anyway. 😉
I manage my website on the server I configure and run. I compile most needed software from source, I don’t like using packages.
The most visited page of my site is the QR Code and 2D Code Generator which has evolved into one of the best 2D Code generators on the net. I have been working on QR Codes since 2006.
I have created Qrafter, a QR Code scanner for iPhone and iPad, done some small plugins for SquirrelMail, translated SquirrelMail, Mailman, ClamXav and some smaller projects to Turkish, made a theme for my old Nokia E70 in my spare time. You can download Qrafter, the plugins, and the theme from the Downloads page.
I like carting, biking, caring for my car, solving puzzles, going to theaters and mostly I am into amateur photography and playing music.
That’s all for now, you can find my contact information on Contact page.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)