Archive for April, 2012
Qrafter and Qrafter Pro 5.1 were approved by Apple and are now live on the App Store.
This version came too soon after 5.0, because the “X-Scanner-UA” header created some loading issues with some sites. I had to remove the header for the time being, but will try to add it again in the future. I updated the vCard parser while at it, so now we have a vCard parser that no other app has.
Qrafter and Qrafter Pro 5.0 are now available on the App Store. With some design and functionality changes, we reached another major version upgrade. Here is the list for changes:
- New color scheme
- Redesigned History screen with “swipe to reveal options”
- Added search to History screen
- Added the ability to give custom names to history items
- Added the ability to delete multiple items/export multiple items on history screen
- Added QR Code encryption option to generator screen
- Added X-Scanner-UA HTTP header to internal web browser
- Added QR Code size options for sharing QR Code images