Today is my birthday, and Apple gave me a present by approving Qrafter and Qrafter Pro 4.3. They are now live on the App Store.
I have been lazy through last few months and I skipped writing posts about versions 4.1 and 4.2. 4.1 was a big update which had the following features:
- Full iOS 5 compatibility
- vCard parser updated to support new iOS 5 features
- Data Matrix reading support
- 4 new QR Code generation options including event generation
A few days later, I had to submit version 4.2 which fixed a small bug. This version was alive for nearly 3 months and now version 4 3 is ready. It adds the following:
- Front camera support for compatible devices including iPad 2
- Support for iMessage on scanned phone numbers and mail addresses
- Support for FaceTime on compatible devices
- An updated vCard parser
Hope you’ll enjoy my birthday present. 🙂
You can download Qrafter from here and Qrafter Pro from here.
2 thoughts on “Qrafter and Qrafter Pro 4.3 for iPhone and iPad released”
Happy Birthday an keep up the great work. Thanks for doing this.. My version shows 4.3 so I’m guessing that I’ve already downloaded the update..
I need to take some time and figure out everything that this thing can do.
You can always contact me if you have any questions. Cheers!