Qrafter reached version 2 in only five months
Qrafter first appeared on the App Store at the end of January 2011 and got a lot of positive feedback from its users and the QR Code community as a newcomer. It is the highest rated and most useful QR Code app on the App Store and I am doing my best to keep it that way.
Now, we are at the end of June, and Qrafter has already reached version 2. I promised a complete and robust QR Code generator when I first put it on the App Store and after five months, it is ready for use. Here are some facts about it:
- It can encode many different content types into the QR Code including URLs, your location, contact information from address books including Exchange and Gmail, and more.
- It can change the color of the QR Code it creates.
- It can save the QR Code to your photo albums, can email it, and it can even print it directly from inside the app to AirPrint supporting printers.
- It can encode non-ASCII characters and even Japanese, Cyrillic and Hebrew characters unlike other inferior generators.
- It works offline, so you don’t need any network connectivity to create QR Codes whatsoever.
- It respects your privacy, and does not send any information to some private server (unlike some shady readers and generators on the App Store) .
With iOS 5, Qrafter will get more features that are on my mind and I will constantly keep updating it unlike some other lazy developers.
I hope that you’ll enjoy using it. I enjoyed a lot while creating it for you.
You can download Qrafter by clicking the badge below: